Exclusive SONOAIR Lunch & Learn Workshop in New York
SONOTEC US Inc and Toni Bailey from TB3 NDT (ASNT Level III Course Instructor and NAS 410 Level III Certification Examiner ) are providing a detailed introduction to non-destructive testing using air-coupled, contact-free ultrasonic inspection techniques.
Capabilities and limits of the method are being analyzed with the help of practical application examples Theoretic fundamentals will be complemented by live demonstrations.
- The physics of ACUT
- Test methods (transmission, guide-waves, pulse-echo, phased-array)
- Technical requirements (state of the art and new developments)
- Inspection examples (GFRP, CFRP, metals, composites, bonds, welds)
- Practical demonstrations of different test samples
- Possibility to conduct feasibility studies of own test samples (2 hour time slots available on the next day)
◤ R&D engineers, scientists, and technicians from the fields of NDT and Quality Control
◤ Aerospace, Military, Automotie, Research Institutes/Universities, Composites
October 4th, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Lunch Provided)
SONOTEC US Inc, 190 Blydenburgh Rd, Suite 8, Islandia, NY 11749
Toni Bailey von TB3 NDT and Tobias Gautzsch (SONOTEC Germany)