- Center frequencies from 1 to 10 MHz
- High sensitivities for testing thick-walled pipes
- Short sound pulses for testing thin-walled pipes
- Stable 24/7 operation in water
- Long duration and low operation costs
Ultrasonic Testing of Plastic Pipes
In the production of plastic pipes (e.g. PVC or PE), the cost-effectiveness and quality of the product is the top priority. SONOTEC develops customer-specific Ultrasonic Probes with which, among other things, standardized wall thicknesses in production can be reliably checked.