Non-Invasive Ultrasonic Flow-Bubble Sensor
SONOFLOW® CO.56 Pro V2.0 and SONOFLOW® CO.56 for Medical Applications
The hybrid flow-bubble sensors of the series SONOFLOW CO.56 Pro V2.0 and SONOFLOW CO.56 combine accurate flow measurement and reliable air bubble detection in liquid filled medical tubing. The contactless sensors feature a simple integration and can easily be clamped on the tubing or mounted onto medical devices without any media contact.
The non-invasive sensors meet the very high safety requirements for medical technology. With their integrated electronics and on-board processing unit, the clamp-on sensors have the smallest footprint in the market.
- Combined flow measurement and air bubble detection
- Highly accurate non-invasive fluid monitoring
- Contactless air bubble detection in liquid tubing systems
- Designed for medical applications
- Long life time for smooth operation at any time
- Integrated electronics with no need for an external electronics board
SONOFLOW® CO.56 Pro V2.0 and SONOFLOW® CO.56 Non-Invasive Flow-Bubble Sensor: Application Fields
- Extracorporeal life support systems (ECLS)
- Heart-lung & ECMO machines
- Cardiac support systems
- Organ transport systems
- Perfusion systems
- Robot-assisted surgery devices
More Information about Products for Non-Invasive Fluid Monitoring
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us! We will be happy to help you.