SONOTEC is growing!
Are you looking for something new and are prepared to think outside the box?
Our success-oriented SONOTEC team is expanding its activities in the international market for sensors and measurement technologies.We are looking for employees with a high degree of creativity and commitment. If you wish to participate in the success of our company, have a look at our current situations vacant. In our workshops and laboratories in Halle (Saale) we develop, produce and distribute around the world top-quality solutions using ultrasonic measurement technologies
SONOTEC US Inc a subsidiary of SONOTEC GmbH is looking for a talented application engineer with a good balance of electrical engineering and sales skills. This position will be located in the Long Island office and working primarily in the fluidic division for medical and biotech markets. You will use your technical skill to explain the benefits of our products and services to potential customers and assist sales staff with technical support. Knowledge of the biotechnology market is a major plus.
Please see description below.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Responsible to confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine requirements for projects
- Quote equipment appropriate for customers needs
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Calibrate and adjust product to meet customer applications
- Assist customers with equipment setup and troubleshooting
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Attend and help organize tradeshows
- Follow up after initial meetings of sales staff
- Moderate to heavy traveling 25% to 50%
- Trade shows and mostly domestic traveling
- Some international traveling, Valid Passport a plus, or ability to get one.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Previous sales experience in any industry
- Preferred experience in Medical or Biotechnology industry is a plus
Technical Sales Manager (New York City)
Want to help change the future of ultrasound condition monitoring? Then join our team. We are currently hiring an experienced technical sales manager for our headquarter in Islandia NY near New Yok City. As technical sales manager, you are responsible for supporting and acquiring sales partners in North and South America and for our growth in the region. He/She will present our ultrasound solutions for condition monitoring to partners and end customers and has the ability to conduct price and contract negotiations. The ideal candidate has direct sales and partner sales experience with complex technology products as well as excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. The position is now vacant.
If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
- Distribution of our innovative ultrasonic inspection equipment for maintenance in North and South America
- Acquisition and support of our sales partners in North and South America
- Customer visits and product presentations
- Representing SONOTEC at trade shows and congresses
- Price and contract negotiations
- Supporting customers with technical questions and providing solutions
- Providing product and application training
- Market and competition monitoring
- Cold acquisition & lead generation
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience in maintenance technology sector
- Proven experience selling complex technology products
- Fluently speak and write in Spanish is desired
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel
- Willingness to travel (60 percent)
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- 4 year college degree in technical field
- MBA preferred