When used in conjunction with innovative sensor technology and the LevelMeter software, your SONAPHONE turns into a multi-functional ultrasonic testing device. The software for preventive maintenance is intuitive to operate and assists you through the entire testing process.
The LevelMeter software provides you with a comprehensive measurement and analysis solution for the following applications:
- Leak Detection
- Condition Monitoring
- Steam Trap and Valve Testing
- Electrical Inspection
Testing - documenting - evaluating
1. Performing the test
The received ultrasound signals are processed by innovative airborne and structure-borne sound sensors. The measured data is shown by the LevelMeter software in the form of a spectrogram and a level curve on the display.
- Broadband analysis of the ultrasound signal in a frequency range from 20 to 100 kHz
- Graphic display of spectrogram and level curve on the display
- The following measurement levels (in dB) can be selected:
L – Instantaneous level
LF – Instantaneous level with time weighting
Lpk – Peak level
Leq – Equivalent continuous sound level
Lmin – Minimum Ievel of instantaneous level
Lmax – Maximum Ievel of instantaneous level
- Integrated infrared temperature sensor in the structure-borne sound sensor
- Individually adjustable process for making signals audible (phase vocoder/heterodyne)
- Use of high-quality noise-protection headphones (noise-canceling)
2. Adding additional information
The LevelMeter software guarantees the simple and structured documentation of your measured data. You can also optimize your documentation thanks to the option of adding photos, text comments and voice memos.
- Simple recording and saving of measured data
- Quick recording of photos with the integrated camera and marking of potential weak points
- Integration of text comments and voice memos to supplement your test data
3. Evaluating the measured data
After your testing procedure, you can create a professional evaluation for management or your customers with just a few clicks.
- Export the data as a ZIP file for further processing in your maintenance software
- Clear summary of the testing procedure in a PDF report: Visualization of the recorded spectrograms and level curves, including text comments and recorded photos
We offer the DataViewer software as supplementary software for your computer for the analysis and management of the recorded measured data.
SOFTWARE LevelMeter app
Format audio data: *.wav
Storage location: Internal measurement storage
Per second of measurement time
Per minute of measurement time
Data organization: Hierarchical in data sets and measurements
L – Instantaneous level
Live – display of current measured values
Chinese, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Turkish, Hungarian